Thursday 26 July 2018

I will create a 3d character in blender for your animation

I will create a 3d character in blender for your animation












About:

Before you start thinking about designing a games or animation, you need a Professional 3D graphic designer. To feature your work, embellished with a little color and perhaps a few graphic touches.

Hire me for the concept you are looking for your CHARACTER DESIGN. I have been designing several Graphics Services for many years and have satisfied 1,000+ clients.

Why ME?
Quick and Professional.
Working on for many years.
100% Satisfactory Work until you mark done.
Clean and Professional Design.
Each work is done from scratch (no copy from others)

Why This Gig??
Fast delivery
1 Revisions for normal gig


What Bonus I Offer:
High Resolutions Image of your CHARACTER(Free)
100% Refund if you're not satisfy


Contact Me:
If you need source file, Please add extra from below. For any question, Contact me now.

Reviews


miworld:Brilliant.

habib_alim:cool

maykwok:Well done project

habib_alim:I'm happ :D

miworld:Brilliant.


No comments:

Post a Comment