Thursday 26 July 2018

I will draft furniture sketch or photo to technical cad drawing

I will draft furniture sketch or photo to technical cad drawing












About:

I will do drawing with details for furniture and all kinds of woodworking using cad.
to use & fabricate by carpenter or manufacture.

You will get the following:  

- PDF drawing file.
- Cad source file..
- 1 Revisions
 
  • Please Contact me first before ordering to discuss the project. and kindly send me sketch or photo for item need to draw.


Thanks.

Reviews


kate_matthewcox:Good communication. Some problems with uploading revisions and the fiverr system.

mmsa3d:Awesome work , fast delivery thanks so

sayed_handol:Great experience, I am looking forward to work with you again.

imranbadat:Outstanding Experience!

sayed_handol:Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment