Monday 2 July 2018

I will create 3D model for you 5.0 (133 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Ukraine Member since Feb 2016 Recent Delivery 10 months About me Hello. I am 3D artist. Main skills are 3D modeling (mostly hard surface modeling) and visualization (look development, rendering). I will be glad to help you. + See More

I will create 3D model for you 5.0 (133 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Ukraine Member since Feb 2016 Recent Delivery 10 months About me Hello. I am 3D artist. Main skills are 3D modeling (mostly hard surface modeling) and visualization (look development, rendering). I will be glad to help you. + See More












About:

Greetings!!!

I will create a realistic 3D object from your product drawing/design;
High quality subdivision modeling and rendering with V-ray or Cycles.
On every stage of modeling/rendering i will stay in touch  with you so in the end you'll get what you expect.

Any sketches or images can help speed up the work.
DO:
  • Mechanical parts
  • Facebook 3D posts integration (gltf 2.0)
  • Gadgets
  • Bottles 
  • Amazon Products with pure white Background
  • And i'll model your idea/concept/design.


DON'T DO:

  • CAD
  • 3d assets for games
  • 3D print.


Delivery time and prices vary according to complexity and number of parts.

Please do not place an order before discussing and finalizing the price.

Thank you!!!

Reviews


dukemalibu:Great, all good.

kropaman:Glad was helpful again!

droidking87:Outstanding Experience!

kropaman:Thank you very much!

iamrrro:GREAT!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment