Wednesday 22 August 2018

I will design, cover, render for your 3d book, magazine

I will design, cover, render for your 3d book, magazine












About:

This gig is all albout making a photo of book, magazine for who want their product in a more realistic and impressive way, and increase their selling on Amazon or any other website.

- In order not to lose your time.


- In Basic and Standard  you will provide  a cover of book, mangazine to me and i will wrap and render your product.  ( and the cover should be in ai, psd, pdf ) Delivery fast basically it's around 12 hours


- In PREMIUM i will design your cover (book, magazine) to render 4 photo for your product 


- the source file is PSD ( that will cost extra cost if you need )


  please contact me.

  I will give you the most reasonable price.

---> If you are satisfied.  you can order.

With me, the work is a passion. My pleasure is your satisfaction.

Thank you very much.


Best regards,

duytruong.

Reviews


astor86:easy to deal with, thanks.

duytruong:Thank you for your trust

astor86:easy to deal with, thanks.

duytruong:Thank you for your trust

:


No comments:

Post a Comment