Saturday 25 August 2018

I will render any 3d model

I will render any 3d model












About:

In this gig, I will render any kind of 3D model.
File Format

  • OBJ
  • 3DS
  • STL
  • STEP
  • IGES
  • IPT
  • SLDPRT
  • SLDASM
  • IAM


Please let me know if you have your 3D model ready. If you do not have 3D model yet. Check out my other gigs. I make CAD and 3D models too.
Thank you

Reviews


liranhamburg:Sultan is super professional, very responsive and deliver fast the work,\nwould definitely recommend his work to anyone who needs a quality 3D renders!

tumbling_along:Great collaboration! Thanks!

militello912:The best!!\n

tumbling_along:Well, he was cooperative. Thanks!

militello912:I needed additional renderings for my presentation and this seller provided them very quickly and just how I had asked. This is my second purchase from this seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment