Friday 2 November 2018

I will make any 3D rigged and textured model for you. I will also do 3D animation if you want .

I will make any 3D rigged and textured model for you. I will also do 3D animation if you want .












About:

Feel free to contact me first with a concept art of your character you want ,
to start just send me  
your sketch or reference images. 
if you have not this is not 
problem i can help you
This gig includes UV textures,rigging,animation (if needed).
Before ordering please contact me

Reviews


marstefemten:Delivered as promised and answered all my questions and concerns quickly. Very smooth order. Will most likely use him again :-)

mahmoudfathiali:I liked working with marstefemten. Very thanks

level6rogue:Pretty good modeling, Good comunincation to begin with. got pretty close to what I wanted after some back and forth. Some parts were lacking. Poor job on the rigging. Very harsh joints. Only fixed some areas when I pointed them out. Left others. I could have been more persistent but I got the feeling I'd be there forever.

mahmoudfathiali:good man for working with

karnafstudio:very good job and very nice guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment