Friday 14 February 2020

Design 3D Parts For You











About:

I am an engineer as well as a designer. With over five years of product development expereance I can bring your ideas to life! Do you have a product or part that needs to be designed, drawings made for existing parts, or simple have an idea you want to 3D print? I can do it for you professionaly and with excellent communication throught the duration of the project. 

Message me today and and lets get started!

P.S. I spreche auch fließend Deutsch!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Es wurde ein Deutscher Designer gesucht und hier gefunden. Sehr gute Arbeit und schnelle Reaktion.

Seller's Response:

Gute Kommunikation und Zusammenarbeit. excellent buyer!

Seller's Response:

Great experience!

Seller's Response:

Great interaction. Successful project!

:

Thank you !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment