Friday 14 February 2020

Design And Engineer A Product For You











About:

Hi, I am a Mechanical Engineer.



I will create 3D models of your products and optimise them for the consumer you are manufacturing for. Beside that, you will be provided with high quality renders of your product that you can use for pitching or marketing the design.



I will also optimise the design and give you a process sheet for the product that will significantly reduce its manufacturing cost while optimising efficiency, but if you need this done as well, do let me know in the inbox.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my first experience with Fiverr. He was very easy to work with and got me exactly what I needed! Highly Recommend!

:

Thanks again.

:

Came up with a great design. Exactly what i wanted.

:

Great seller. Was very happy with the work. Perfection! Will buy again

:

I love how innovative this design is. He designed a technically feasible bike in just 4 days.




No comments:

Post a Comment