Friday 14 February 2020

Design 3D Cad Models Using Creo











About:

Note:- Please contact me and discuss your project first before placing order.


Hi,


I am Masters in Mechanical Design Engineering and Professional 3D CAD Designer. I have expertise in 3D CAD modeling and I will use PTC Creo 5.0 for 3d modeling from your provided 2d drawings or images or even rough hand made sketches. I can also create simulations and perform analysis on designed models. I can provide you followings;


  • 3D CAD files of your Product

  • 2D Orthographic views in PDF
  • 3D Wire-frame model in PDF
  • HD Photo-realistic Rendering
  • 3D Animations


Delivery time depends on the complications of model but i will try to deliver as soon as possible.

So, Please contact anytime for any kind of designing work and discuss before placing order.



Thanks and Regards,

Junaid



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Junaid is very responsive and knowledgeable. He is very helpful to figure out what is needed and realistic expectations of time and cost. The design he made for me looks perfect and was done quickly. I will definitely use his service again.

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure working with Jon. Looking forward to working on next project !!!

Seller's Response:

He is very responsive and gets back to me fairly quickly compared to others. Work is good and he is honest about what he can do and can not do. Highly recommended to try for CAD work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for the kind remarks. Much appreciated !!!

:

Junaid communicates well, provides timely service, and good quality results. I will be back.




No comments:

Post a Comment