Friday 14 February 2020

Create Anything And Everything For 3D Printing











About:

This gig is specifically for 3d Printing. I own a 3d printer too so I completely understand the nuances if it. Whatever models I do, I guarantee will be perfectly ready for 3d printing.



Kindly contact me before placing the order.

Reviews


:

as always Ankita delivers quickly and delivers quality. thank you so much for another amazing job! everyone should have her do work for them

:

I have never met her, but I think she would be a pleasure to meet. She is a good person.

:

On time delivery. Great Communication. And quality work was delivered. Hope to work more with you.

:

Ankita is fantastic – I'm a repeat customer and keep coming back for more wonderful work :)

:

Excellent




No comments:

Post a Comment