Friday 14 February 2020

Design Box And Chests For Laser Cutting











About:

As a laser cutting machine enthusiast, I'll gladly help you to come up with your own box design.



There's plenty of material for free online, but it's really hard to find a design with the exact specifics you want and learning how to use complicated softwares just so you can make a custom box once or twice isn't really a viable solution, so why don't hire someone who's been doing it for two years?



I also suggest to combine this with my other laser design gig to get the most out of it!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The process was cheap, fast and painless. Excellent seller with good service and great designs according to description. Would recommend 100%

:

Thank you so much! Wonderful to work with!

:

Phenomenal work, thank you so much!

:

Excellent buyer!

:

I received my order very quickly and I like it a lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment