Friday 21 February 2020

Make 2D Floor Plans And 3D Design Using Autocad And Sketchup











About:

Hi there,

I am currently working as Designer and make different  2D and 3D Drawing  using Autocad,So if you have any sketch and want to convert it to an Autocad drawing ,this gig is for you

My services includes,



  • Create CAD drawings from sketches, Image, PDF, Scanned drawings etc.
  • Edit/ modify any portion of an existing drawing.
  • Scale any drawing and correct the dimensions.
  • Make 3D In Auto CAD and Sketchup Both Format
  • Many more things I can do on CAD. Feel free to drop a message in my inbox. Will be happy to help.
  • For Bigger Plans please contact me first!
  • NOTE- Please inbox me your drawings before we make the deal. I respond almost instantly.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment