Friday 21 February 2020

Create Photorealistic 2D And 3D Floorplan











About:

I WILL CREATE YOUR 2D AND 3D FLOOR PLANS.


Hello, 
I am a professional Architect and designer with excellent skills in designing, modeling and rendering. I use Autocad, Revit Architecture, Sketch-up, Lumion, 3d max, Corel draw and Photoshop. My goal when working to give you the best service with the best renders available.
 
To serve you better all you need to do is to provide any of the following:


Cad format
JPG
PNG
PDF
Sketches 
Hand drafting and any other available format. 


I guarantee;


100% Customer Satisfaction
Reasonable pricing.
Allround Communication.


PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AS IT WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED TO AVOID MISUNDERSTANDING IN VALUATIONS FOR DIFFERENT SCOPES OF WORK.


Thanks.
Patrick.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment