Wednesday 8 April 2020

Create You Any 3D Model











About:

[!] Please contact me before ordering.



● WHAT I OFFER


I make 3d models of any subject and for any purpose whether it is 3d printing, game assets, figurines, or visual information. I also do model rigging, (video)animation and uv-maps/unwrapping [note: For now i only do simple texturing]


● PRICE RANGE


My prices are based on the complexity level of a model, sometimes things seem complex but could be easy to make, in order to give you an exact price it is important to contact me first before ordering. 


● COMMUNICATION & SATISFACTION


During the process of working i will show you the model in it's various stages up to completion. This avoids misunderstanding and keeps a line open for adjustments and feedback all together ensuring your satisfaction with the final result.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very responsive

:

Another great delivery! Budget friendly as usual, delivered on time, thank you very much!

:

Another collaboration with Ben that turned out very nice! Smooth communication and great outcome. Looking forward to the next time!

:

very patient and willing to make modifications to satisfy my needs. very talented artist.

:

Excellent communication, detailed description and useful feedback




No comments:

Post a Comment