Wednesday 8 April 2020

2D Drawing With Solidworks Or 3D Cad Invent Machining











About:

Welcome to here

Please contact before Order for more clarification about Packages & Requirements



I'm  professional CAD drawing 5 years of experience for any types of Industrial 3D Modeling, Product design, Machinaries modeling and Photorelistic rendering.



:::::::::::::::Let's see what are you getting:::::::::::::::::::::



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was very difficult to communicate with. I didn't receive what the job title was listed as in the quote and I had to ask for it multiple times before I received iy. The project was more difficult than it should have been and I am still not happy with the price I paid to have the work done vs the quality received.

Seller's Response:

Good job well done

Seller's Response:

Great buyer! Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the great and professional work

:

Great buyer. Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment