Wednesday 8 April 2020

Create 2D Interior Floor Plans And 3D Interior Floor Plans











About:

Why hire me?

I have 9 years experience working with interior fit-out and designing. I also acquired my Interior Design degree last 2010. As a full-time mom I have ample time to do what is required of me. Hire me as your interior designer and will do my very best to satisfy your fit-out needs! :)



Choice of 2D or 3D?

I will create and design 2D floor plan for your interior fit-out layout from your sketch plan.

The basic gig includes the following:

- Top view floor plan

- Detailed Dimensions

- Bare walls and 2D furniture



3D gig gives you the best preview of your interior floor plan layouts. It attracts more attention and adds more value to prospect clients. I will create and edit plans according your needs or until you are satisfied with my work.



If you have big projects please contact me. Let's work together.

Thank you very much for your interest!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment