Tuesday 7 April 2020

Realistic Product Modeling, Rendering And 3D Printing











About:

HI,

( QUICK NOTE : PLEASE DO NOT PLACE ORDER BUT SEND ME DIRECT MESSAGE FOR DISCUSSION BEFORE WE PROCEED TO ORDER )


 i am a professsional architect with experience in various architectural works.



I can create all kinds of models, such as vehicle ,house,character, bottles, cups, dishes, mechanical devices, electronic devices,  etc , infact any product or object you can think of or imaging i will help you bring it to reality.



 info needed from you:



1. Reference/sketch images of your products/characters/object

2. Visual specifications for renderings such as Dimensions, colour, material, texture etc

3. Expected time delivery



Note: Please do not place an order before discussing.

also,

I have an excellent experience in model and rendering Realistic with 3ds Max, REVIT , AUTOCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop etc

  -I will create your design with fast turnaround
  -I will provide  you the images with best quality and high resolution.

I’m committed to my Client for my Work satisfaction & Best Quality Work and Best Prices.

PLEASE NOTE : Please contact me before placing your order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Responsive to all requests. Worked well with deadlines. Provided sketches and revisions as requested.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

worked well

Seller's Response:

easy to work with

:

Nice working with you. thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment