Monday 2 April 2018

I will create 3d rendering in sketchup or 3ds max

I will create 3d rendering in sketchup or 3ds max












About:

I just need your sketch (JPG, PDF, etc.) with measures or just you tell me what do you need in 3D model or realistic rendering for your project.

We work with:

  • Floorplan, 
  • Rendering exterior and interior
  • Restaurant
  • Building
  • Houses
  • Etc...

And please:

  • Contact through the inbox before buying

Reviews


justinboehm:Artist was easy to work with.

jochesxp:It was a pleasure working with Justin!.. Thank you

jonschantz:Very good, thank you! Job was completed as expected and in the time frame quoted.

jochesxp:Highly recommended! .... Good communication and excellent project

nelapanic:Very talented, I highly recommend! Will use his services again, for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment