Friday 6 April 2018

I will 2d and 3d detailed drawing of product with autodesk inventor

I will 2d and 3d detailed drawing of product with autodesk inventor












About:

All that your project needs is detailed drawings that best describe your product for excellent manufacturing. You have the full package in this gig. I will transform your sketches and rough design ideas into producible and functional products.

Please contact me before you order for this gig andnote that quotation varies with project complexity.

I will create your 2D annotated detailed drawing and 3D drawings of assemblies and parts. My competency lies on its team of professional product design and development engineers with years of experience in engineering design, production engineering, Product Development, and Manufacturing processes. With innovations and creativity.

I will create detailed drawings of parts and assemblies by producing the following:

  • Isometric drawing.
  • Orthographic drawing with views that best describe your product.
  • Functionality of your product.
  • Exploded views for assemblies with generated bill of materials
  • Detailed drawings with dimensions
  • Aesthetic outlook with high resolution.


I promise a great customer service and your job satisfaction is guaranteed.

Reviews


ryanheinl557:Very responsive, detailed and fast work

tobimichael:Outstanding Experience!

afokenny:Very fast delivery and went above expectations. Excellent job. \nHighly professional designer. I recommend him and I will order again.

tobimichael:Outstanding Experience!

ralph_webexpert:Perfect! 2D schematics was exactly as needed.\nI'll surely order next time I need such work.\nHighly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment