Friday 6 April 2018

I will do 3d modelling and drafting

I will do 3d modelling and drafting












About:

I can do 3D modelling and drawing for the model using 3D modelling softwares like Solidworks,CatiaV5,Unigraphics NX.I can handle plastics, sheetmetal, castings,forgings,remastering,converting non parametric models to parametric.concept designs,drafting .I always look to work in this field.I can deliver on time gives you reports of the project day to day.I can bring your imaginative idea,concept into reality.I can work on softwares like catia,unigraphics,solidworks.
"My work is a game very serious Game".
Thank You

Reviews


hydrojim:Great work, again. Many thanks

syampavan:It was great working with you. This work enhanced my knowledge too.

hydrojim:Excellent, would highly recommend

syampavan:Great Experience from Project .Learned New things about how part file should be given to 3D printer .Thankyou

hydrojim:Great work, again. Many thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment