Sunday 8 April 2018

I will do all types of jewelry piece design and animation

I will do all types of jewelry piece design and animation












About:

Hello,

Thanks for Open my Gig,

Iam work in FreelanceCAD Jewelry Design, work on GemvisionMatrixandV ray. I will make all types of jewelry CAD Design and render all jewelry and 360 Animation

Just give me image of your design otherwise give me some instruction or what you have ideas
and I convert in to real 3d module for production purpose

I provideRealistic Rendering and 360 Animationevery module

I am having +5 years of experience in CAD designing and having +4 years of experience in Rendering and 360 Animation


I will provide you with 3dm and STL files of your designs with veryreasonable pricing and it using for 3d printing and manufacturing i make my all design for production so i aware all part of jewelry

I can help you out in designing as well as can suggest changes and correction if you required .

my first priority iscustomer satisfaction and develop long time Businessrelation


If have any questions please msg me








Reviews


irammurra:Really good quality work, easy to work with and the results where amazing.

maniyabhavin820:outstanding experience

coreysteinberge:Though it isn't exactly what I was looking, still made beautiful work that I like anyways! Great Job, Great Communication.

maniyabhavin820:great experience

grilladvised:Perfect . Will be using again


No comments:

Post a Comment