Sunday 8 April 2018

I will do professional manufacturing drawings for furnitures

I will do professional manufacturing drawings for furnitures












About:

I will do drawings with details for furniture and all kinds of woodworking to use amp; fabricate by carpenter or manufacture. lt;lt;8 years experiencesgt;gt;

You will get the following:

  • PDF drawings files with all the details required.
  • 2 Revisions
  • Drawings in english or spanish language


Please Contact me first before ordering for us to discuss the project and kindly send me sketch or photo for item need to draw. You will enjoy working with me.

Feel free to check my portfolio:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/62140181/Industrial-Design

Reviews


keltan951:very goood ....

jc_works85:Outstanding Experience!

keltan951:ok I would work with him again.

jc_works85:Easy work with

keltan951:very good and happy


No comments:

Post a Comment