Sunday 22 April 2018

I will model texture and render detailed 3d models for you

I will model texture and render detailed 3d models for you












About:

Contact me before buying this gig.

I'm a 3D artist with over 10 years of experience in 3D.

I can do 3D model of any object / Props (Hard surface and Organic models) and complex Environments. with photo-realistic render.

Highly detailed modelling will cost extra.

Each project will vary in terms of requirements and complexity, so please contact me before ordering this gig.

Reviews


fulton56193bl:Good images. Thank you.

dani_cgi:Outstanding Experience!

delderfield:Great Service. Great work. Great Experience!\r\n\r\nThanks very much!\r\n\r\nI will be getting more work done soon ;)

dani_cgi:Great Buyer! Great Experience! Looking forward to work again with him.

fulton56193bl:Good images. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment