Sunday 22 April 2018

I will design 2d and 3d models for 3d printing using solidworks

I will design 2d and 3d models for 3d printing using solidworks












About:

lt;lt; Please feel free to contact me to do designs or any more information gt;gt;
You can send me yourdesign requirements in terms of picture / images / free hand sketches / photos

I will createtechnical drawings in AutoCAD with dimensional details.Also can able to design the parts in 3D.


Delivery time depends on complexity of drawings. AlthoughI'll try todeliver in 24 Hours or as quick as i can.


In case the product is complex in shape amp; size , the drawing work takes more time amp; effort , so in that case I request you toplease contact first before start the order.

- I can support formultiple design changes/ modifications.
-Fast Deliverysupport upon request
- Noted that: Skype username maybe required in some cases.

  • finish.

Reviews


nickoutram313:Great to work with, delivered quickly, will surely be coming back for more!

loayelessawy:Thank you so much !

tacgear:very high quality! very good experience! will be back soon.

loayelessawy:Thank you so much bro !

tennou:Great communication, excellent work, very quick to catch what I wanted. Also very agile and adapts to your needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment