Sunday 1 April 2018

I will create 3d model of any object

I will create 3d model of any object












About:

I will create a model of anything you want in Autodesk 3ds Max in 3D.. Feel free to contact me for further details and payment.
Order includes:
- 3d model file in format:
 .max, .obj, .skp ,3d pdf  and any other file format you want.
- 3 high resolution images rendered in 3ds max and V-ray.

I can also make techincal drawing for your model in Autocad.
Check my other gig if you want Autocad or interior design.

WHY CHOOSE ME
✔ Revisions until you are satisfied with the results
✔ Best value for money
✔ Good communication skills and patience
✔ 100% satisfaction or money back

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER

Reviews


artchy:Exactly what I ordered. Speedy delivery. Thumbs up!

markomila:Thanks!

thejkl:Dude killed it! Use this seller for your 3d needs ... 2nd time we have used him and he is excellent! Will be using him again!

markomila:Thanks! :)

matija_puklavec:nice dude! delivered on time. Easy to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment