Sunday 1 April 2018

I will create 2d engineering drawing and turn it into 3d model

I will create 2d engineering drawing and turn it into 3d model












About:

                             Please send me a message before ordering                                                  

I will be pleased to work with you


★ Customer Satisfaction is my First Priority 

About Me:
  • I am a Industrial Designer who can design any 2D or 3D object whether it is mechanical part
  • I have 3 years of experience in designing mechanical parts according to ISO standards.
  • I can design from most simple parts to very complex assemblies depending upon your requirements
  • I can design simple animation of your model

My Services:
✓ 3D Design of Model
✓ 2D technical Drawings
✓ 3D technical Drawings
✓ 3D Animations
✓ HD Renders

Just provide the rough sketches or drawings of your required product along with dimensions.

                                      Please send me a message before ordering         


Reviews


bb510ivl:Excellent work!

prodrawing100:Outstanding Experience!

sethlowell:great work

prodrawing100:Outstanding Experience!

bb510ivl:Excellent work!


No comments:

Post a Comment