Sunday 1 April 2018

I will do 3d modeling of character in zbrush

I will do 3d modeling of character in zbrush












About:

I will provide you a Zbrush sculpture based on your concept or photo references.  

Please contact me before placing an order.

Reviews


pugilistcomics:Another amazing model as expected, we will definitely be working with you long term!

sintetigraf:Pleasure will be on my side to turn your concepts into 3D sculptures !

jameskuladej:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

pugilistcomics:Sintiegraf was wonderful to work with, this first model has given me high confidence in working with them to create all of our original design miniatures

sintetigraf:I had a lot of fun working on this project. Great communication ! Thanks !


No comments:

Post a Comment