Sunday 22 April 2018

I will be very interested in working on your p + See More

I will be very interested in working on your p + See More












About:

Hello,
Welcome to my Gig, I will make all the required drawings for your Residential and Commercial projects, based on your Desired Ideas and preferences.

Services rendered include:

  • Layout Drawings
  • Sections And Elevations
  • Concept Drawings
  • Landscape Drawings


PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING.

Reviews


gorilla54:Daniel converted a hand drawn as-built sketch of a house I'm flipping into a scaled drawing. He did an excellent job and was very timely and professional. I'd highly recommend him!

daniel_paulson:I'll like to work with you again...

crusty888:Nice job, stuck with it through a couple of my mistakes. Highly recommend.

daniel_paulson:Will like to work with you some other times...

katemolczyk:Great to work with and fast delivery! A++


No comments:

Post a Comment