Sunday 22 April 2018

I will be so happy to work with you!! Thank you

I will be so happy to work with you!! Thank you












About:

Please contact me before placing your order if you have questions! Thanks.

I can make your architectural plans expressive and beautiful with photoshop editing.

I can add trees, textures, cars, people, backgrounds, sky and wherever you want, just tell me an example what you want.

What I need from you?
* Autocad Drawing
* PDF Drawings
* CTB (plot style..if you dont send me the pdfs)
* example images or I can make up

You can give me anything you want:

  • Architecture drawings
  • Floor plans
  • Sections
  • Views
  • Perspectives
  • Constructive details


BASIC:
One drawing, can be a elevation, or section, detail, etc.. (not plans)

STANDARD:
4 drawings, can be elevations or sections (not plans, or 2 plans)

PREMIUM:
6 drawings; 2 plans + 4 elevations or section

from you..I just need the autocad file (DWG)


I'll be happy to work with you!
Thank you so much!

Reviews


baderarch:Perfect

pekesdraw:thank you!!

baderarch:I loved the work

pekesdraw:thank you so much!

baderarch:I love the work


No comments:

Post a Comment