Sunday 22 April 2018

I will design modern minimal flat logo in 6 hours

I will design modern minimal flat logo in 6 hours












About:

About me!

I will designa minimalist andsimple logowhich will take your business to a verynext level.



If you want your company to appear timeless and yet contemporary, this GIG is for you!


1. All my work is PROFESSIONAL
2. I make everything from scratch
3. I do quite fresh amp; new concept
4. I like friendly communication
5. I am a polite and calm person so feel free to ask any questions.

You will get!

1.PROFESSIONAL, HIGH QUALITY, UNIQUE and STYLISH logo service here.
2.Vector file(Ai)
3.source file
4.Png file
5.Eps file
6.Psd file
7.Unlimited Revision untill you are 100% happy.
8.100% Money Back warranty
9.100% buyer satisfaction guaranteed
10.Express deliverywithin 6 hours

If you have any questions in your head please be so kind to let me know. I will very pleased to help you!

Regard!
Gig_blast7

Reviews


sandrae304:Great service !

gig_blast7:Outstanding Experience!

sproosed:Received a good variety of ideas and quick delivery. Second time I used this seller.

gig_blast7:Outstanding Experience!

lmarie4202:I didn’t get what I wanted! It was automatically accepted after 24 hrs of not responding to what would have been another fail on the designers part. I was very specific w/ my requirements \u0026 needs. Also this comes after my OG designer left the platform \u0026 I was refunded my money. Their design I liked, but couldn’t accept, sad this site didnt work out


No comments:

Post a Comment