Sunday 22 April 2018

I will model,render and do walkthrough of your design on revit 3d

I will model,render and do walkthrough of your design on revit 3d












About:

hi,looking for fast and reliable way to tackle your design ?

you are at the right place, am a professional architect and expert in 2d and 3d software like revit 3d, autocad, atlantis, google sketchup etc .

·Ican advise you if there is need forchanges in your sketched plan/ drawings.

·Ican produce floor plans, roof plan, elevations, sections and details if required.

I cansketchyourproduct / object / designin freehand or into 3d drawing

·I can convert yourDwg To Pdfandpdf filetoDwg

·Ican edit or correct yourexistingDwgfiles

note thatthe price will vary depending on the work design, also contact me for proper discussion beforebefore placing order.

thanks

Reviews


tomahog:Outstanding Experience!

emmydesignz:Outstanding Experience!

tomahog:I needed a really quick typesetting job \u0026 very pleased with the results!

emmydesignz:it my pleasure working with you . \r\nthanks for the tip .

tomahog:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment