Sunday 8 April 2018

I will model any product in 3d and make photorealistic renders

I will model any product in 3d and make photorealistic renders












About:

I can model any product in 3D and provide photo-realistic rendering in studio setup or any other environment, Still image or video. Also able to provide 4k renders or higher.

I can do everything from scratch to finish, modeling, texturing, shading, lighting and rendering. Can deliver you in all mostly used file formats.

I use 3Ds Max for modeling and texturing, V-ray for Lighting shading and rendering.

Feel free to knock me for any information or any custom orders.

Reviews


retrospecd13:Great working with afaruky as usual. Been working with him for 2 years now and still great work.

afaruky:As usual, it's always a pleasure working with him.

flayer97:I really appreciated to work with him. Highly recommend his services.

afaruky:It was a great pleasure working with him.

nextlevelpvp:Easy and fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment