Monday 9 April 2018

I will do my best to SATISFY YOU! :) + See More

I will do my best to SATISFY YOU! :) + See More












About:

I will create any 3D design and i can provide yourendering imageor 3D model3dsmaxfile according to your requirement. just send me the clear idea about the model. if you can give me a sketch, i will do your design within 1 day or less. Just leave a message to my inbox before ordering my gig.
i can do 3D modellingand photo-realistic rendering of your product.


Reviews


bruceeperry:I've worked with wishinoor many times. I highly recommend!

wishinoor:thanks you !

bruceeperry:It's always great to work with Wishinoor. Great Quality. Quick Turnarounds. I will work with him again.

wishinoor:great buyer as always !

strongholdinc:Fast, revisions if needed, and professional. One the best


No comments:

Post a Comment