Thursday 10 May 2018

I will design your civil engineering structures

I will design your civil engineering structures












About:

Hello,

IMPORTANT: Please send me a message with details of what you want to design and i will give you the necessary information (quote and timeframe) of the task.
Alsonote that the cost depends on the complexity of the task and it might cost less or more than the $200 on this gig.

I am a Civil Engineer with over 5 years experience in the modeling, analysis, drafting and visualization of civil engineering structures. I am also a BIM infrastructure expert. My experience range from structural design of buildings and bridges, highway and quantity extraction of roads, structural design of other structures like culvert, retaining walls etc. I also have experience in visualization/modeling of civil engineering structures.

I make use of various Computer Aided Design tools like AutoCAD, Prokon, Staadpro, CSC Orion, Prota Structure, Etabs, Sap2000, SAFE, Beamax, Tedds, Autodesk Revit, Autodesk Robot, Tekla Structural Designer, Civil 3D, Infraworks, 3Ds Max (Civil View), Midas, CSI Bridge, among others

Reviews


nolimit508:professional work as usual

johnsental:its always great working with you.\nthanks for another experience

nolimit508:very good communication and hard work with excellent design skills

johnsental:It's great working with you. Awesome experience

nolimit508:professional work as usual


No comments:

Post a Comment