Thursday 10 May 2018

I will draw 2d and 3d part drawing and assembly

I will draw 2d and 3d part drawing and assembly












About:

PLS DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING AND FINALIZING THE PRICE AND DETAILS OF THE WORK WITH ME


Hi
i' m Sam, Mechanical Engineer, i have a great proficiency in drafting and designing on CAD applications for 5 years now. I try as much as possible to be realistic and bring your ideals to designs which can be implemented. I offer the following services:
1) 2d and 3D drafting and design 
2) Modelings
3) 3D Animations
4) Simulations
4) Detailing of drawings
5) 3D Printing and STEP files

 I look forwards to meeting you.Pricing depends on the expertise required on the job,but i assure you on a perfect job.Thanks!!!

i will be using SOLIDWORKS 2014, 2016 and other CAD applications based on your request

Creativity at its peak!!!


PLS CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER

NB: I don't do character modeling.

Thanks

Reviews


gds1991:A pro......

demmybozz:Very Outstanding

alhejazi1:well work with him again

demmybozz:Outstanding Experience!

designxpertize:The seller deliver the work as expected once again! Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment