Friday 11 May 2018

I will create 2d and 3d cad model by using solidworks and autocad

I will create 2d and 3d cad model by using solidworks and autocad












About:

Hi, I am an expert in 3D Modeling, Product Designing and Engineering Drawing Problems. I am Mechanical Engineer withsound skills and excellentexperience in CAD design. I am using the variety of Software’s likeSolidWorks, AutoCAD, Google SketchUp, KeyShot etc. to form Solution.

Services I am providing:

  • 3D Modeling.
  • 2D Drawing.
  • Detailed Engineering Drawings for Manufacturing.
  • Printable 3D Models in any file format (STL, STEP).
  • Conversion of 2D Drawings or Sketches into 3D Models (vice versa).
  • Realistic Renderings and Animation of Models and Products.
  • Handle Complex Assemblies in SolidWorks.
  • File Format Conversion.
  • Fix broken files amp; Assembly.

You can get the solution in any file format and I am always ready to make revisions to satisfy your requirements. I am ready to understand your requirements and design the unique solution for you.

So fill free to discuss your problem with me before you place your order.

Reviews


derfell:Perfect work!

mobarak09:Outstanding Experience!

domaining:Extremely professional and fast response! Great designer!

mobarak09:Outstanding Experience!

domaining:Professional! Fast communication! Excellent work!


No comments:

Post a Comment