Friday 11 May 2018

I will do my best to give you an outstanding experience.

I will do my best to give you an outstanding experience.












About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING GIG :)



I am a professional 3D artist and animator.

if you are looking for a high standard job you are in the right place.



I need a description of the model and any reference images you may have.


I can deliver the following services:


Product Images

3d Character designs


Provide me with:


1. Images of your product

2. How many images do you want

3. Visual Spec for renderings (color, material, texture etc)

4. Expected time for delivery


You will get UNLIMITED REVISIONS , please check our gig prices


PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING GIG :)

Reviews


shaharmoskovits:Highest quality you can possibly get!\n

theresamcampbel:Thank You. Looking forward to our next project

sethdstevens:She is easy to work with and does what she says.

theresamcampbel:Thank you Mr Seth.. it's nice working with you again.

yannassouline:Great Job ! Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment