Saturday 12 May 2018

I will provide High Quality Modelling and renders with source files.

I will provide High Quality Modelling and renders with source files.












About:

Hi Fiverr,
My name is Sayon Hasan.I am a professional graphics designer.I can expert 3d model and 3d character animation.
I have 2+ years experience in graphics designer an 3d model and animation.I can make any object, model, character and product 3D realistic images from scratch, apply texture professionally and render the products using our purchased plug-ins.

I Will provide you:

* 3D Model.
* Full HD Photorealistic render with transparent background.(2K/3K/4K)
* All project sources.
* Product design
* High-Quality 3d Rendering (300dpi)
* 3D Renderings of any file format.
* 100% money back guarantee.

I can create any 3D model of any object with a very best affordable price.

Please send me the reference image or drawings for your project.

Make a chat to fix the budget and projects details for more clarification.

Thanks.

Reviews


mhalbreich:Good work, did what was advertised.

sayonhasan:The great buyer.I am waiting for your next project.Thanks.

arashahmadi:Outstanding designer

sayonhasan:The Great Buyer.I am waiting for your next project.\r\nThanks.

dreamonyou:i needed help


No comments:

Post a Comment