Sunday 27 May 2018

I will do 3d and 2d cad designs

I will do 3d and 2d cad designs












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">PLEASE DO CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER . 
( It will help us to save time and quick delivery)


3D
Outputs for 3D printing.

2D CAD files with dimension.

Support for design revisions / modifications.

Realistic rendering of your design.


Thanks for visiting my page :)

Reviews


hpfisher:Shartika does not mess around. He gets in and gets the job done. Excellent skills and easy communications mean that his drawings are always done right! Use Shartika with 100% confidence. In a world full of uncertainty trust your CAD file drawings to no-one but the best: SHARTIKA!!!

shartika:Thanks \nLooking forward to work with your upcoming project

hpfisher:Shartika does it again! His drawing was perfect. Exactly what I needed! Thank you!

shartika:Reputed buyer.Thanks for your 5* rating

rosendorangel:Great at making my concept into reality. Super helpful and really understood what I was trying to create. As promised did a great job will return.


No comments:

Post a Comment