Wednesday 13 June 2018

I will do material take off, cost estimation and complete pricing

I will do material take off, cost estimation and complete pricing












About:

Material Take-off, Cost Estimation And Complete Estimation using Plan swift & Bluebeam Revu:
 

My offer:

  1.  General Requirements.
  2.  Existing Conditions
  3.  Concrete
  4.  Masonry
  5.  Metals
  6. Wood, Plastic & Composites 
  7.  Thermal and Moisture Protection 
  8.  Openings 
  9.  Finishes 
  10. Specialties
  11. Equipment
  12. Furnishings 
  13. Special Construction
  14.  Conveying Equipment
  15.  Fire Suppression
  16.  Plumbing 
  17.  Heat Ventilation And Air Conditioning  
  18. Integrated Automation
  19.  Electrical
  20.  Communications
  21.  Electronic Safety And Security
  22. Earthwork
  23. Exterior Improvements 
  24. Utilities

Skills:

  1. Drawings
  2. Planswift
  3. Bluebeam Revu
  4. MS Excel

Instructions:
Feel free to inbox me at any time and try to order after discussion on it.
Before making an offer, Kindly Ask me in Private message !

Thank You very Much :)

Reviews


kevinmyles:All I can say is WOW, I was under the gun for a fast and accurate estimate on a residential estimate and this seller over delivered. Will definitely use again.

engineer99:Thank-you So Much sir.Amazing work with you great Buyer.Thanks For your trusting i enjoy to work with you and always here to serve you.

rrmata:More than 3 weeks after giving them all files needed... the result was incomplete. Bad communication.

engineer99:I do all the work but also do additional work but this buyer want more work from me in less budget i do more that work in 3 weeks but buyer wants more and more work from me that was not included in the Files.

iainnewman:tried very hard and worked hard to provide what they thought I needed\nunfortunately much was lost in communicating my needs


No comments:

Post a Comment