Wednesday 13 June 2018

I will do architectural site plan and landscape design

I will do architectural site plan and landscape design












About:

I am a Professional landscape designer with a Masters in landscape architecture. I will design a landscape concept plan, planting plan, and landscape details. It will include general layout of hardscaping, pool, garden structures, landscape elements, and plant material. The plant material will be chosen for your climate.

Please contact me prior to placing your order as every project is different in size and scope.

Reviews


davidherrera203:incredible attention to detail.

stefanie007:easy to work with

techleader33:The process was fast and easy to communicate with them.

stefanie007:would love to work with you sometime again

richbar007:good job with all the info and requirements!


No comments:

Post a Comment