Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will design 3d model in solidworks with 3d renderings

I will design 3d model in solidworks with 3d renderings












About:

Hello Welcome 

I am Sabir, I have working Knowledge of SOLIDWORKS 3D modeling and Keyshot Rendering.

I have designed various Products and have 2 years of modeling Experience.

Currently, I am doing my Masters Degree in CAD-CAM and Product Design.

I offer following services at reasonable Price:

1.  3D and 2D Design and Drafting
2.  Product Research and Development
3.  3D Realistic Rendering
4.  Detailing of drawings
5.  STEPand IGES files

  • You can have a look at my GrabCAD profile:
        Portfilio:https://grabcad.com/mylibrarymodels

  • See My Product Design and Development Certificate:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1xhNJ6ulWEBb0VUdzEwelJ3V3M/view

I am looking forward to meeting your Requirements and Have a Productive Working Together.

Contact me before you Order.

Thank You

Reviews


isma492:satisfied with the work n delivery time. expert

sabirrabbani:Very Cooperative buyer, thank you so much and like to work again with you

atavin:Thank you again for the excellent work!

sabirrabbani:thnx and always welcome

margot555:Great experience working with Sabirrabbani! He was very detailed and thoughtful in how he created the renderings. I will be back for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment