Thursday, 12 July 2018

I will design machine parts,toy parts,small machine design.

I will design machine parts,toy parts,small machine design.












About:

I am a Certified Autocad and Solidworks ProfessionalDesignerand also a Mechanical Engineer.

I have knowledge about Autocad And Solidworks.I am Always learning Something new.

Do you have 2D drawing that you would like to convert to 3d designs?Or even rough sketches of an idea in mind?

High Quality 3d model with Enhanced details.

What you can have in this Gig :

  • Machine Parts
  • Consumer Products
  • Prototypes
  • STL
  • 3D Priting
  • Steel Metal
  • Weldmets
  • Mold Design
  • Assembly
  • Drawing
  • Rendering
  • Animation

BEST SERVICE | BEST PRICE

Please provide thorough description of the desired model and which file format should it be.

I will work till you are Satisfied.

Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Reviews


benjaminking991:I really enjoy working with this seller. His work is excellent!!

bittupk:Thank you very much

benjaminking991:Excellent Quality!! Awesome Communication!! Beyond Expectation!!

bittupk:Thank you very much

dinualex:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment