I will do 3d render product for your market
About:
This GIG will be your solution to make your products a more realistic and impressive look. You can use this render pictures for own markets (like amazon, ebay, e.t.c)
PLEASE AND PLEASE! MESSAGE ME BEFORE TO MAKE ORDER!(Price discuss individual).
I will render any 3D items and products for your market.
For 40$ - I will render High Quality image 2000x2000 (Simple kind of 3D modeling).
If you want include 3d modeling and HIGH QUALITY, price discuss individuality. Depends of what kind product you need. Please message me first.
Also if you need Logo or Image on your products. Please provide vector file logo (CDR, Ai, PDF e.t.c).
Feel free ask info in personal chat. Thanks.
SOME REQUIRED INFO:
1. Please provide photos or sketches of product you need.
(Ideally few angle view photos each for product).
2. Details about how many images you need.
3. Info about what angle view per image.
4. Info about what kind background you need (Transparent or white background)
Reviews
eoincotter979:Fast, high quality. Highly recommended.
cardskid1:Love working with this seller. Always willing to revise areas where I want to see some different angles.
pitanime80:Thanks as usual.
eoincotter979:A+ Perfect as always.
pitanime80:Super as usual

No comments:
Post a Comment