Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will use solidworks to create your 3d model for 3d printing

I will use solidworks to create your 3d model for 3d printing












About:

I'm a Mechanical Engineer and a certified solidworks professional with more than 5 years experience in 2D drawing and 3D Modelling.


I can use different tools in solidworks like surfacing, sheet metal and weldments.

I will create your 3D model in SolidWorks from:

  • pictures
  • sketches
  • technical drawings
  • other source file (example: inventor part *.ipt convert to solidworks part *.sldprt).


Delivery time depends on the complexity of your 3d model soplease contact me before you order.

Reviews


louisenobes:these are excellent very excited to get them printed! thank you

williamandaya:Thank you very much!

hamzaoubah:Good experience

williamandaya:Thank you very much. I am looking forward to work for you again.

gulenozan:Amazingly talented, fast, creative with good communication. He will probably be my go to guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment