Tuesday 24 July 2018

I will make custom 3d models, characters, objects and environments

I will make custom 3d models, characters, objects and environments












About:

Hi I am a 3D Artist. I can make 3D Models of things, Characters to be used in Game Engines e.g. Unity. I can also make 3D Clothes and character rigs.

I can work smoothly if you could provide:
1.  Images, drawing or sketch of your product or character or any thing you want to be made.
2. Details about textures, Color or material.
3. Expected Delivery Time.

Please do not order before discussing your requirements in detail with me.

Looking forward to work with you.

Thank You !

Best Regards,

Ali Raza

Reviews


alidargham:Amazing work and worth it! Will definitely recommend!

raza5750:working with him was a good experience

meeliskuusk:Thanks for quick delivery and making revisions as requested. Great experience and definitely will order again.

raza5750:Very Helpful with the details about order.

meeliskuusk:Awesome quality and great attention to detail. Just ordered another animation ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment