Friday 27 July 2018

I will design 3d models for 3d printing

I will design 3d models for 3d printing












About:

Do you have 2D drawing that you would like to convert to 3d designs?
Or even rough sketches of an idea in mind? I would be glad to assist in the development process.
I will professionally model the design for 3D printing. Not any 3D model can be printed on a 3D printer for accurate results, 

Standard order includes
  • 3D model done in Solidworks 
  • Multiple revisions of the design.
  • Assist in making some decisions if some things are not clear to you

Please contact me first before you place an order.

Reviews


zulucitykart:Excellent service

gmichaels92:Service as described

michaelnn:Excellent, Fast and Talented. Thank you very much, looking forward to working with you again.

pro_ibra:many thanks

zulucitykart:Excellent service


No comments:

Post a Comment