Tuesday 24 July 2018

I will do any 3d models with creo parametric 2,3,4,

I will do any 3d models with creo parametric 2,3,4,












About:

I am a Certified 3D CAD Designer /Creo Parametric Proffesional and also aMechanical Engineer 

  • Product Development
  • 3D models
  • STL / 3D Printing
  • Simulation Reports
  • Sheet Metal
  • Mold designing
  • Assembly
  • Drawings
  • Electronic Parts
  • Kitchen Accessories
  • Home and Furniture
  • Jewelry and Jewelry Design
  • Modification for existing parts

please contact me before perches my gigs

100% money-back guaranteed 

Reviews


layalsoud:Hamid was great to work with and completed my project really fast, I'd highly recommend this service to anyone.

hamid_ashraf:thank you so much i am very very happy to work with you

ryanjabby:Very Good.

hamid_ashraf:Thank you so much sir

rainerria:Very fast! I will order again. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment