Tuesday 24 July 2018

I will create 3d model of jewelry design and render it

I will create 3d model of jewelry design and render it












About:

Here I will make 3D models of your jewelry  designs Render it

So you can physically get your jewelry piece via 3D print or prototyping. I will also deliver one view photo realistic ultra HD 3D render of your model. So you can use it for commercial purpose.

Always discuss your requirements before placing the order.

Reviews


moshedaniel9:She had done great job in the past, and did it again.

boujieskins:Really Awesome!

sajiatonwy:thanks....

moshedaniel9:Sajiatonwy is a really excellent provider of superb quality 3D drawing. She helped me realize my goal in a timely fashion, and with great expertise.

sajiatonwy:Thanks.Really Enjoyed work with him


No comments:

Post a Comment