Friday 24 August 2018

I will create grasshopper definition for your project

I will create grasshopper definition for your project












About:

My service :
    Take an idea and turn it in to a full grasshopper definition
     with parameters (length, width,height, thickness,etc.....)  

I offer :
    -High detailed easy to use Grasshopper Definition "gh". 
    -Rhino model "3dm" or any desired 3D format.
    -Screen shots of the completed model and definition.
    -Photo realistic renderings for the project.

I need :
  • 2D drawings or 3d models or hand sketch of your project or just explain your idea
  • Example photos if possible.  
  • What parameters that needs to be adjustable.       
  • Good line of communication. 

My work flow :
  1. Communicate with the client and hear exactly what they want.
  2. Give them the price of the service based on the complexity of the definition.
  3. Start working on the first draft and share it with the client.
  4. Finish the definition.

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER,
FOR THE EXACT PRICE AND DEADLINE.

 
Looking forward to working with you
Best regards
Mohamed Adam

Reviews


tiffanyyaputra:Great job!

sookiescofield:Super fast delivery on short notice, high quality 2D elevation

limmeng303:great and efficient

alanli12:He is a master of his craft and amazing to work with. If you can imagine it, he can build it in Grasshopper. Outstanding quality and I will not hesitate to work with him again!

mohamed_adam:Thank you for the amazing experience, I really enjoyed working with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment